WHAT IS MOBILE SCAFFOLD TOWER TRAINING?
On-site training for candidates of all experience levels; novice, experienced and refresher. The client is required to provide the Scaffold Tower for training.
On completion, candidates will be able safely erect, use, and dismantle any lightweight Scaffold Tower system given the manufacturer supplied instructions are available.
Legal Requirements - Training complies with:
- PUWER 1998
- Working at Height Regulations 2005
- The Construction (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1996
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
Refresher training to be taken every 3 to 5 years in line with current HSE guidance.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
- Accident Causes & Prevention
- Component Recognition
- Erection & Dismantling techniques
- Legal Duties
- PPE Requirements
- Safe Use of Towers
- Safe Working at Height
- Site Assessment
- Tower Stability
- Candidates undertake both theoretical and practical training and assessment.
- Candidates receive a high quality printed A5 training manual and guidance booklet.
- Training can incorporate your company’s risk assessments.
- Soft copies of all course paperwork are available to employers on completion of training.
- Successful candidates receive a temporary pass notification form on the day, valid for a period to cover the time taken for certificates and photo ID cards be issued.
- Training is delivered by fully qualified instructors; evidence of instructor competency is available on request.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WILL I ACHIEVE?
- Didac Certificate of Basic Training
- 1 day for learners of all abilities.
- National Delivery within the workplace
- Please contact Didac to discuss your needs.