WHAT IS WORKING AT HEIGHT AWARENESS TRAINING?
Theoretical classroom based training for candidates of all experience levels. On completion, candidates will be able carry out suitable risk assessments and manage working at height situations safely.
Legal Requirements - Training complies with:
- Working at Height Regulations 2005
Refresher training to be taken every 3 to 5 years in line with current HSE guidance.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
- Legal Duties
- PPE Requirements
- Accident Causes & Prevention
- Safe Working at Height
- Risk Assessment
- Safe Systems of Work
- Candidates undertake theoretical training and assessment.
- Candidates receive a high quality printed A5 training manual and guidance booklet.
- Training can incorporate your company’s risk assessments.
- Soft copies of all course paperwork are available to employers on completion of training.
- Successful candidates receive a temporary pass notification form on the day, valid for a period to cover the time taken for certificates to be issued.
- Training is delivered by fully qualified instructors; evidence of instructor competency is available on request.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WILL I ACHIEVE?
- Didac Certificate of Basic Training
- 1/2 day for learners of all abilities.
- National Delivery within the workplace
- Please contact Didac to discuss your needs.