WHAT IS THE LEVEL 2 IN MANUAL HANDLING SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE?
This qualification has been designed to cover safe manual handling at work to reduce the number of lifting relating injuries
in the workplace. It is aimed at anyone who has to manually lift items in the workplace
This qualification covers the skills and knowledge required to carry out manual handling safely in the workplace.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
- Manual handling hazards, risks and controls
- How manual handling operations can cause injury and harm
- The scope of legal requirements and where guidance can be found
- The process for assessing manual handling risks
- The value of risk assessment and how it applies to safe manual handling practice
- Manual handling techniques
• Lifting loads from low levels / working at low levels/lowering from height / pushing loads / pulling loads / carrying / team handling
- Designed for all employees
- Multi choice paper
WHAT QUALIFICATION WILL I RECEIVE?
- Occupational Awards Level 2 in Manual Handling Safety in the Workplace
- National Delivery within the workplace or within Woodwise Academy
- Courses within Woodwise Academy - £95.00 per person. Qualification Fee £50.00 per person.
- Courses within the workplace - £550.00. Qualification Fee £50.00 per person.
Maximum group size 10 (can be made up from different company delegates)
All prices excluding VAT and Travel where appropriate.