WHAT IS THE LEVEL 2 AWARD IN HEALTH & SAFETY?
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace provides learners with a basic understanding of health and safety,
in the workplace.
Designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public. This qualification can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
- Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
WHAT QUALIFICATION WILL I RECEIVE?
- Occupational Awards Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- National Delivery within the workplace or within Woodwise Academy
- Courses within Woodwise Academy - £95.00 per person. Qualification Fee £50.00 per person.
- Courses within the workplace - £550.00. Qualification Fee £50.00 per person.
Maximum group size 10 (can be made up from different company delegates)
All prices excluding VAT and Travel where appropriate.