WHAT IS VEHICLE BANKSMAN TRAINING?
On-site training for candidates of all experience levels; novice, experienced and refresher.
Every endeavour is taken to minimise the impact on normal working operations and ensure that training is relevant and industry specific.
Legal Requirements - Training complies with:
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
Refresher training to be taken every 3 to 5 years in line with current HSE guidance.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
- Conducting the Manoeuvre
- Legal Duties
- Planning the Manoeuvre
- PPE Requirements
- Recognised Signals
- Risk Assessment of Manoeuvring Task
- Site Limitation
- Candidates undertake both theoretical and practical training and assessment.
- Candidates receive a high quality printed A5 training manual and guidance booklet.
- Training can incorporate your company’s risk assessments.
- Soft copies of all course paperwork are available to employers on completion of training.
- Successful candidates receive a temporary pass notification form on the day, valid for a period to cover the time taken for certificates and photo ID cards to be issued.
- Training is delivered by fully qualified instructors; evidence of instructor competency is available on request.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WILL I ACHIEVE?
- Plant operator qualifications can be accredited by either the Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register (ITSSAR) or the National Plant
Operators Registration Scheme (NPORS). Both ITSSAR and NPORS are members of the Accrediting Bodies Association Workplace Transport (ABA) which
is recognised by the HSE and independently audited by the Health & Safety Laboratory (HSL). NPORS has also recently been granted full recognition by
the major contractors group.
- National Delivery within the workplace
- Please contact Didac to discuss your needs.