Aimed at businesses using CNC and CAD/CAM (AlphaCAM) system for programming such machinery.
All courses are tailored to the requirements of the individual and/or business needs.
- Refreshment of prior practices
- Reduction in error rates
- Improvement in productivity or capacity resulting from reduced downtime
- Minimisation of equipment damage from programming errors
Refresher training to be taken every 3 to 5 years to maintain personnel competency inline with current HSE guidance.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
- Producing geometry
- Generation of loading of programmes
- Adding and editing toolpaths
- Tooling selection and feedspeeds
- Adding dimensions
- H&S requirements
WHAT QUALIFICATION WILL I RECEIVE?
- Woodwise Certificate of Training
- 2 - 3 days, depending upon equipment and experience
- National Delivery within the workplace or within Woodwise Academy
Progression can include the following:
- Woodwise Certificate of Competence
- NVQ in CAD/CAM
- Courses within Woodwise Academy - POA
- Courses within the workplace - POA