WHAT IS TRADE BUSINESS SERVICES?
This Apprenticeship is ideal for staff working in a business to business environment or in organisations that sell products or tender services to other companies, where employees may have responsibilities for some or all of the following activities:
- building long-term relationships with clients and incentivising their loyalty
- managing client accounts, determining customer requirements, processing orders and stock control
- promoting and providing products and services and their associated features and benefits to business customers
Job roles in trade business services include: administrator, business developer, customer account assistant, trade counter sales, customer service assistant, warehouse personnel, sales representative, designer.
Work based learning will provide hands on experience and help to develop a broad range of skills and knowledge to meet your employer business needs, without the need to attend college.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
Throughout the programme, you will learn the following:
- Communicate with customers in a trade business workplace
- Deliver reliable customer service in the trade business workplace
- Support business to business customer service improvements
- ALL DELIVERED IN YOUR WORKPLACE
- Training from fully qualified Didac staff
- Ensure you are working to current legal and good practice requirements
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WILL I ACHIEVE?
As part of your Apprenticeship, you will achieve a number of recognised qualifications:
- Diploma in Trade Business Services (demonstrating your practical skills)
- Certificate in principles of Trade Business Services (demonstrating your knowledge skills)
- Functional Skills (where appropriate)
- 1 to 2 years to Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- National Delivery within the workplace
Progression can include the following:
- Funding available for learners 16-18, 19+
- Employer contribution dependent upon age of learner at start and duration of programme
NOTE - a travel charge maybe applicable with extreme delivery locations