WHAT IS TEAM LEADING?
This Apprenticeship is ideal for new team leaders who want to develop as leaders and managers, to show they have the skills to manage resources well, lead a productive and motivated team, and get the results they need.
There are units, which cover managing personal development, developing working relationships with colleagues, and communicating information and knowledge. Plus, options to set objectives and provide support for team members; or plan, allocate and monitor work of a team.
Work based learning will provide hands on experience and help to develop a broad range of skills and knowledge to meet your employer business needs, without the need to attend college.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
Throughout the programme, you will learn the following:
- Evaluate your own performance in your job
- Identify and address gaps in your skills and knowledge
- Build positive and productive relationships at work
- Communicate clearly and confidently
- ALL DELIVERED IN YOUR WORKPLACE
- Training from fully qualified Didac staff
- Ensure you are working to current legal and good practice requirements
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WILL I ACHIEVE?
As part of your Apprenticeship, you will achieve a number of recognised qualifications.
- Diploma in Team Leading (demonstrating your practical and knowledge skills)
- Functional Skills (where appropriate)
- 1 to 2 years to Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- National Delivery within the workplace
Progression can include the following:
- Funding available for learners 16-18, 19+
- Employer contribution dependent upon age of learner at start and duration of programme
NOTE - a travel charge maybe applicable with extreme delivery locations