WHAT IS MANAGEMENT?
The Apprenticeship in Management is ideal for first line managers with a range of responsibilities including:
- allocating work to team members / colleagues/ contractors
- achieving specific results
- managing financial and physical resources
- some degree of decision making
The Apprenticeship aims to give learners an opportunity to develop their management performance, become more effective and to progress their career.
Learners take three mandatory units focusing on planning and allocating work for the team, managing personal development, setting objectives and supporting team members.
They then choose from a diverse range of optional units to complete the qualification, tailoring their learning to meet their individual and organisational needs.
Work based learning will provide hands on experience and help to develop a broad range of skills and knowledge to meet your employer business needs, without the need to attend college.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
Throughout the programme, you will learn the following:
- Develop your portfolio of essential management skills
- Produce, implement and review a personal professional development plan
- Manage operational tasks, manage your team’s work to get results
- Get the best from your teams – inspire and motivate people, communicate clearly
- ALL DELIVERED IN YOUR WORKPLACE
- Training from fully qualified Didac staff
- Ensure you are working to current legal and good practice requirements
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WILL I ACHIEVE?
As part of your Apprenticeship, you will achieve a number of recognised qualifications:
- Diploma in Management (demonstrating your practical and knowledge skills)
- Functional Skills (where appropriate)
- 1 to 2 years to Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- National Delivery within the workplace
Progression can include the following:
- ILM Level 5 in Management
- Funding available for learners 16-18, 19+
- Employer contribution dependent upon age of learner at start and duration of programme
NOTE - a travel charge maybe applicable with extreme delivery locations