WHAT IS EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK?
Principles of Emergency First Aid at Work outlines the skills required for first aiders in workplaces to manage first aid calmly
In addition to receiving a certificate, each successful learner will receive a wallet-sized ID card, stating that they are a
qualified first aider.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
- The roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- The legal requirements for first aid provision
- The importance of accurate incident reporting
- First aid equipment and its safe use
- The need to minimise the risk of infection
- The importance of assessing an incident
- Undertaking a primary survey
- When and how to call for help
- Practical assessment plus an examination consisting of 15 multiple choice questions
WHAT QUALIFICATION WILL I RECEIVE?
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid
- National Delivery within the workplace or within Woodwise Academy
- Courses within Woodwise Academy - £84.00 per person. (Minimum of 6)
- Courses within the workplace - £550.00.
Maximum group size 12 (can be made up from different company delegates)
All prices excluding VAT and Travel where appropriate.