WHAT IS THE LEVEL 3 AWARD IN HEALTH & SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE?
The Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace provides learners with a thorough understanding of health and safety, especially the importance of monitoring staff and controls.
The objectives of the qualification include meeting relevant programmes of learning, supporting a role in the workplace and giving learners personal growth and engagement in learning.
The qualification introduces the requirements for a structured management approach to health and safety and the key factors in implementing health and safety policy. It is aimed at any one working in a supervisory / team leading position.
The supervisor / team leader has an important role in influencing, monitoring and training employees in order to reduce the frequency of accidents and illness. They also are in a good position to ensure that managers are supported in raising health and safety standards.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
- Introducing Managing Safety
- Assessing Risk
- Controlling Risk
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Investigating Hazards and Incidents
- Measuring Performance
- Protecting our Environment
- Workgroup activities, end workplace project
WHAT QUALIFICATION WILL I RECEIVE?
- Occupational Awards Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- National Delivery within the workplace or within Woodwise Academy
- Courses within Woodwise Academy - £550.00 per person + VAT
- Courses within the workplace - £550.00 per person, plus travel and accomodation + VAT
Minimum group size 3 (can be made up from different company delegates)