WHAT IS THE LEVEL 2 AWARD IN RISK ASSESSMENT?
The Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment is designed to help enable learners to understand the basic principles of risk
A risk assessment is not about creating huge amounts of paperwork , but rather about identifying sensible measures to
control the risks in the workplace.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
- Knowledge to contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- Understand the legal requirements for risk assessment
- Understand the principles of risk assessment including:
• hazards, risks and control measures
• the five steps of risk assessment
• the hierarchy of control
• risk assessment review and record keeping.
WHAT QUALIFICATION WILL I RECEIVE?
- Occupational Awards Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment
- 1 day, including Practical Assessment and Knowledge Test
- National Delivery within the workplace or within Woodwise Academy
- Courses within Woodwise Academy - £95.00 per person. Qualification Fee £50.00 per person.
- Courses within the workplace - £550.00. Qualification Fee £50.00 per person.
Maximum group size 10 (can be made up from different company delegates)
All prices excluding VAT and Travel where appropriate.