WHAT IS FIRE MARSHAL TRAINING?
This course covers the roles and responsibilities of the designated fire marshal.
It also gives information about the different types of fire extinguisher, their applications and how to use them correctly.
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
- The role of the Fire Marshall
- Communication with the fire service
- Action on discovering a fire
- Fire safety legislation
- The chemistry of fire
- Common causes of fire
- Fire safety precautions
- Fire drills and evacuation
- How to use fire extinguishers
- Fire box demonstration and exercise
- learners get the opportunity to extinguish a controlled fire ignited inside a fire box, using either water or CO2.
Water and CO2 fire extinguishers supplied free of charge.
WHAT QUALIFICATION WILL I RECEIVE?
- Didac Certificate of Training
- National Delivery within the workplace or within Woodwise Academy
- Courses within Woodwise Academy - £95.00 per person. Qualification Fee £50.00 per person.
- Courses within the workplace - £550.00. Qualification Fee £50.00 per person.
Maximum group size 10 (can be made up from different company delegates)
All prices excluding VAT and Travel where appropriate.